The purpose of this policy is to disclose to our students how we collect, use, and maintain their personal information. The privacy of the students of Louisiana School of Bushcraft is very important to the organization.
Louisiana School of Bushcraft requests that each student update their personal information before every class he or she registers for.
Below is a list of the information we collect and maintain in our database:
- Phone Number
- Dietary Requirements
- Current medication requirements
- Physical Disabilities
This information helps the staff of Louisiana School of Bushcraft prepare for each class, contact students, and meet any special need requirements. Following is a list of possible uses for the information we collect:
- Class registration
- Class eligibility
- Pre-class preparations
- Emergency contact
- Periodical newsletters and correspondence
- Medical needs, including allergies
- Dietary issues
- Billing and payment collections
- Accessibility and conformity requirements for disabilities
- Coordination of health care in the event of an emergency
These are cases in which your personal information may be disclosed to other entities outside of Louisiana School of Bushcraft:
- Parents or guardians who want to know what information we have on their child may obtain the information.
- Law enforcement and judicial agencies may obtain information for legal proceedings upon court order or to defend Louisiana School of Bushcraft.
- Health care facilities where emergency services will be rendered and providers rendering such emergency services may obtain information.
- The information will be disclosed whenever required by law.
The personal information that Louisiana School of Bushcraft receives or collects is for internal use only and will not be sold or distributed to any outside parties. Louisiana School of Bushcraft will take commercially reasonable measures to protect and preserve your private information that we have in our possession.
- You may review your information anytime.
- You may obtain a copy of the information we have on file for you.
- You may request alterations or corrections be made to your information.
- You may request that we do not use or disclose your information to third parties (except where required by law).
- You may request a report of disclosures of your information.